west kingsdown cafe and rideouts

Hello chaps,

I make the ride to sevenoaks area and always see cafes full of bikes and bikers on the road. Just wanted to see if anyone is from there on this forum and wanted to know if anyone wouldn't mind putting up with a knob on a 125 for a ride out :stupid:

Many thanks :)

Dunno if the old café is still in West Kingsdown......it used to be called Johnson's café......my dad used to go there on his bike back in the early/mid 1950's.....Gorse Hill (between Farningham roundabout and West Kingsdown) used to be called Death Hill.....my dad said that there used to be loads of bikers killed down there from racing from the café to the roundabout and back...... :shock:

There's a popular bikers café down at Wrotham Heath......can't remember its name though..... :wink:

• 3 weeks later...

Guess you're talking about the Hollyville cafe ? LMRC do rides from there from time to time. I've gone from there before and there's been a number of other groups and the place had been packed out. Have also gone from there with a very small group and the place had been next to empty. I reckon Sunday morning around 10:00am is your best option to find groups there.