Cbt booked but does it have a theory ?

very basic verbal Q&A which you can't fail.

Who has right of way at a roundabout?, What's the sequence of a traffic light?, What do solid white lines in middle of the road mean?, What is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow? etc etc etc

Who has right of way at a roundabout?, What's the sequence of a traffic light?, What do solid white lines in middle of the road mean?, What is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow? etc etc etc

24mph

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

24mph

I hope you enjoyed the formal google answer for that as much as I did :mrgreen:

24mph

I hope you enjoyed the formal google answer for that as much as I did :mrgreen:

I was going to try and work it out to be impressive, but I thought that was too much effort :mrgreen:

goodluck, you mayaswell book your theory test now then and get that one done [emoji106]

Very true ill get the cbt out the way and then sort my theory out next, this rate won't be long till the er5 will be in use

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...