MFN OVERIDE 20-22 June 2008

Guest akey

Right then here it is, if you want to watch the motogp with a bunch of bikers, have a bar close by and camping without the prices at donnington then this is for you:

http://photos-d.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sctm/v184/62/53/1019250930/n1019250930_21043_2183.jpg' alt='FACEBOOK>'>

See ya there peeps

if all goes to plan mate we will be over in the campavan. If we dont have the kids then we will trailer the bikes so we can go for a rideout to, if we do have the kids then no bikes :cry:

Been looking at tents for a camping holiday later this years and they are cheap beyond belief. They have these ones called weekend tents which will cost you about 20 quid!!!

Find your nearest camping place asap. A lot still have Jan sales on and have a load of stuff half price. I have worked out that for my weeks camping trip I can kit myself out for less than £120. That's basics though as I will be on the bike.

para, no mate this is how you do it, best of both worlds comfy beds, in built shower, hot water on tap, own toilet and of course the bikes so that you can enjoy that lovely ride out during the rally.

Oh and if its raining when you get there, just park up, open the fridge and start drinking!

PICT0008.thumb.jpg.d45dfed032845ebe6aaf0e65857dcb77.jpg

• 2 weeks later...