Jump to content


Registered users
  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. So guys, I’m a 17 year old and have bought a 100cc Peugeot speedfight moped. I have my provisional license which I’m able to ride AM. I’ve been researching into CBTs and have no clue on what I’m meant to do. Can I ride and insure my 100cc by doing just a CBT or do I need the CBT, pass the motorcycle theory and pass both 1 and 2 mods. Can I ride 100cc on an AM license with just a cbt, or would I need to go for an A1 license. Hoping for a helpful response as I’ve searched high and low and I’m getting different information varying on websites. Thanks!
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.