coronavirus....

Bike events should be safe though we all arrive better protected than most:

Biker_clothing_2_large.jpg?v=1553419535

de-ideen-retro-img-08-mi.jpg

I hope the New Forest has same ban it would save some urm "moments" when I have walked the dog of an evening...

IMG_20200116_141128_4.thumb.jpg.74967bf2852fc487547597a79528d9db.jpg

Ads picture of dog to improve credibility...

Often wonder when I see motor-homes parked up for the night do they know what they are letting themselves in for? :booty: :shock: Wild camping down here is not a family hobby :shock:

I'm not changing anything........I've come through plenty of Doomsday predictions in my life already!

Of course here in Spain they don't have a Government and Media that wants to create a climate of fear to keep people in their place!

Spain's advice is just to go out and ride your bike......and even do some paragliding! :lol:

I'll pass on the paragliding, and just ride a bit further to make sure I've covered all the bases! 8-)

89056505_10157196002688412_873628375577526272_n.jpg.f886c5be0df2fee4b9e99b5f7047da93.jpg

I'm not scared of coronavirus: I'm never ill thanks to a childhood spent eating my mother's cooking, which has given me the constitution of a stray dog. You could give me Ebola and it'd probably just make me feel a bit rough for an hour or two. :lol:

Joking apart , I don't like the sound of what is coming at all . Unfortunately I work with the general public and I feel that catching it is inevitable . I've just got over a cold and I f****g hate being ill .

I really dont think it's going to be as bad as people are saying its killed a smallish amount of people that have been infected and those who died have all had severe underlying health problems so way I see it is it's no worse than any other infection and people will die, flu was a big killer 100 odd years ago and probably more so than this Corona virus is right now.

I stopped at Strensham Services the other day for a coffee & the place was rammed with virtually nowhere to sit apart from a lone chinese bloke muching on a burger with a ten foot gap around him :shock:

Panic is spread everywhere, I am on a cruise ship in Indonesia and we were rejected entry in last two ports. They spread the false news that we got two guests on board with symptoms, now we are marked and no one letting us in.

Maybe better as average guest age on board is 75

However human stupidity is amazing

Ok the ship thing is sadly normal, many ships and crews get refused entry to ports because port States don't want the responsibility, trouble and costs.

I can recall the ship with a body in the freezer that crossed 2 oceans before it could be landed, never mind countless crew because of visa issues. Erika a tanker refused port entry, ended up breaking up and sinking at sea polluting 100s of miles of coasts.

Not usual for port States to do this to cargo ships. Human cargoes, normally they are keen to take the tourist $, € or even £.

The UK shelf emptying is fascinating, I can understand hand gels, not everyone has that stuff. I love the fact that no body is admitting to stock piling,

Lots of FB posts about empty shelves, but none gloating about full cupboards. Maybe they are scared we will come and steal there food, when the breakdown in law and order commences...

People can stockpile as much as they want, won't affect me so much food wise soon get to the coast for some fresh caught fish, air rifle ready for some rabbit and wood pigeon :cheers:

fixed that for you :thumb:

and still the Corbynites whinge on... :lol:

For the millionth time......I'm not a f**king Corbynite!

Can't stand the twat......he's destroyed Labour!

People can stockpile as much as they want, won't affect me so much food wise soon get to the coast for some fresh caught fish, air rifle ready for some rabbit and wood pigeon :cheers:

John Rambo appears to have hijacked dynaxs account the same way he hijacked this XT250 which is definitely not Chinese.

Rambo.jpg.645351174a76552c0c41ed05fec2b5a3.jpg

Edited by FallingDown