Jump to content

Looking for a new book


Recommended Posts

I liked this, Dan Walsh used to write for Bike magazine & combines an easy writing style with bonkers ( maybe true ) adventures.4E59069E-B690-45B6-BDC6-73158485B1AD.thumb.jpeg.3b771c6df79155997ddf796497caf2cf.jpeg

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Mickly said:

I liked this, Dan Walsh used to write for Bike magazine & combines an easy writing style with bonkers ( maybe true ) adventures.

Dan Walsh......total headbanger! :classic_laugh:

Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Mickly said:

I liked this, Dan Walsh used to write for Bike magazine & combines an easy writing style with bonkers ( maybe true ) adventures.4E59069E-B690-45B6-BDC6-73158485B1AD.thumb.jpeg.3b771c6df79155997ddf796497caf2cf.jpeg

 

Absolutely loved this back in the day !

Remember waiting for the next instalment.

Imho this was the era when Mark Williams was at his best.

Does anyone remember who it was did the article about canyon racing in L.A mainly on RD400`s?

Cheers

Ian

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Dan Walsh......total headbanger! :classic_laugh:

I think there was a T-shirt that said “ What would Dan do? “

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Mickly said:

I think there was a T-shirt that said “ What would Dan do? “

Take drugs and have fun !

There you go no need to ponder.

Cheers

Ian

Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Ian Frog said:

Imho this was the era when Mark Williams was at his best.

Sparkly Mark was a legend......the man who introduced "attitude" to motorcycle journalism.

The only man to write off a Maserati in Powys......and then he went on to get banged up in the US for drug smuggling.

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, XTreme said:

Sparkly Mark was a legend......the man who introduced "attitude" to motorcycle journalism.

The only man to write off a Maserati in Powys......and then he went on to get banged up in the US for drug smuggling.

Yes and still writing occasionally to this day.

I think he is still based in Wales and still riding.

Cheers

Ian

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.