Calling all Hull and East Yorkshireites (And beyond?)

Its interesting how many people I know where I live who ride a bike, had a look around the pub at teatime Friday and there were nine sets of wheels, not to mention a fair few others who were'nt in the pub!

With that in mind I'm pondering organising a ride sometime soon, the destination I have in mind is my mates pub (tea, coffee & soft drinks available, good grub too!) at Newton Upon Rawcliffe the other side of Pickering. Half an idea of a route incorporating a big chunk of the North Yorks moors, but I would like to get a good idea of what sort of numbers might be interested in said proposed jaunt.

An initial meet at Shiptonthorpe might be a good start, saw shedloads of bikes there the morning of Mothering Sunday on the way to Scarborough, and then....onwards!

Mooching through the whereabouts of bods on this forum there seems to quite a few Hull, Beverley, East Yorks based so I wonder if anyone reading this would be kind enough to express an interest if you were up for a ride? If it seems like a viable idea then I'll start having a good look at a route, likely day a Sunday as thats the only day they are open before teatime, mind you, if there were enough people interested it might be worth his while to open on a Saturday dinner, exclusive use and all that?

Look forward to hearing from whoever,

Cheers,

Mark.