wedding evening July 10

Not sure if this is the correct place to post (Please amend as required) Lucky old me is having the great pleasure of getting married on the the 10th July at the Guidepost hotel, Bradford

http://www.bestwestern.co.uk/Hotels/Bes ... fault.aspx

I dont post too often but I do lurk about a lot ;) and I have had the pleasure of meeting quite a few of you guys on here and enjoy the Yorkshire meets as much as I like cheap wine :wink:

I would love to catch up with the old guard and meet new folks too so please consider this as an invite to the evenings shenanigans starting from 7:00 onwards. We are organizing the evening via facebook (dead modern huh) so please feel free to shout up for an evening of lots of bikers scaring the hell out of both Steffs family and mine :lol:

Thanks for the Offer Gaz

But its Mikeys meet and world cup final day on the 11th.

So i'll be getting ready for one of those.

Best wishes for a great day to you and your Future wife

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: