:( :( Help Me :( :(

Guest kimber015

Rode my bike to work, then popped off to get some fags for my friend after we had just closed the store, i rode my bike to get these fags. I get back, give him the fags, the kickstarts is jammed, so that tells me its seized, before anyone asks is it a full seizure or just top or just bottom, i do not no, i am not to good with the fixing side of the bike, just ok with the riding. Well i noticed at the side of my engine, the kickstart side, were you can see the oil, which is gearbox oil, its a whitish colour :S its a dark colour when i put it in from the bottle, so i'm not sure if that would cause it any harm, or what it means. But i had 3 quarters of a seperate tank of 2 stroke oil, so i no it didn't seize from lack of 2 stroke oil, also checked the two stroke pipe, unplugged it oil came gushing out, from what i can see the 2 stroke oil was fine, bike is kdx125. So if anyone has experienced this or no's any way i can unseize it, by the way, i don't mind causing damage to the bike by unseizing it, i have a dt125x just gotta get a starter motor for it and swap my insurance over and the kdx is bye bye, way to much problems with that bike.

Thanks to anyone that gives me advice.

Chris.

put it in gear, hold clutch in, ignition on, push like hell

till you're going as fast as you can, drop clutch!

this might turn engine over, it might even start.

failing that it's probably a strip down job.

The oil is that colour because it has emulsified (that is condensation (water) mixed with the oil and stirred around). I take it that your recent rides have been fairly short.

The engine may not be seized at all, check there is nothing jammed in the kickstart mechanism. If you can bump start it as Rennies suggestion then it is most likely that this is the problem.

if it has seized then the oil pump may have failed so 2 str isn't reaching the engine.. or the filter on the pump is blocked..

the KDX is Liquid cooled, so have a look in the coolant if thats milky or frothy, then you need to have a competent person have a look at it..