Registration is quick and easy 

MET Parking services

Jive

I've been issued a parking charge notice by MET cos I exceeded the free time in a car park, I didn't know there was a time limit but on investigation yes there are signs up, unfortunately I never saw them. Now I've got a £50 fine with picture of my car entering and leaving which If i don't pay will be doubled to £100.

I've been on moneysavingexpert.com and a lot of people are saying these notices are not worth the paper they are written on and just ignore them, I just wondered if anyone on here has had this sort of cowboy ticketing and has just refused to pay? Being a stubborn sod I'm just gonna let them take me to court which they threaten but it's really opened my eyes up as to what sort of threats these parking companies put in writing to you!

Anyone else had this happen to them?

i personally havent recieved any tickets, but a few of my friends have (although not from MET) as soon as they have i have told them to ignore them, and no one has heard a single thing back. they have been absolutely fine on 4 or 5 occasions, so i would ignore it if i were you!

i got a parking ticket in kings lynn hospital for not displaying a ticket i was parked on grass verge along with 6 other cars none of which had a car park ticket on them i was the only one who got parking fine i ignored it and it went up to £120 i then wrote to them asking how i can get a parking ticket for not using the allocated parking spaces or even inside the car park where they operate i never heard anything so just ignored it

i got a parking ticket in kings lynn hospital for not displaying a ticket i was parked on grass verge along with 6 other cars none of which had a car park ticket on them i was the only one who got parking fine i ignored it and it went up to £120 i then wrote to them asking how i can get a parking ticket for not using the allocated parking spaces or even inside the car park where they operate i never heard anything so just ignored it

lol@lackofpunctuation

When you park there you are implicitly agreeing to the contract outlined on the signage. I don't know if the laws have changed in the last few years, but if it's a privately operated car park then you are not required to tell them who was driving the car. If its a council or police ticket then you are obliged to do so.

So if it's a private car park then perhaps you could just say that it wasn't you and you don't know who it was.