Registration is quick and easy 

Anyone remember CND

nman1

Just seen this on facebook and had to laugh at myself :lol: .

I`m the one under the CND logo (head on the "st" in the word against. This was taken at the Hyde Park rally in about 1980 ish. I would have been around 15 or 16. I remember the walk through London and ending up in Hyde Park.

Does anyone else remember the days of "Ban the Bomb". ????

Me at CND.bmp

cnd3.jpg.8e7027ab14df8b6d2ff18f1cf8391c89.jpg

Edited by nman1

I was in the RAF around that time, remember being on the train in uniform getting a load of grief from those prats from Greenham Common. The great unwashed id have nuked the lot of them!

Yep Joe, I am beginning to feel a tad old(er), lack of the barnet does not help.

Guys... I have, and have always, and will always have, the upmost respect for our armed forces, most of my family were in them with my cousin leaving the Navy as a Leutenant Comander, my Uncle being a battle of Britain pilot and my old dad being in the Navy himself.

Just thought I`d rekindle a few old memories, it certainly did with me :D

is that H the right letter Neil....lol :D

:up: :lol: :lol: Very good Keith, took a while but I got there in the end. Anyway they`re useful, we wern`t particulary.

Do I seriously look like a bloody hippy ??? :?