Registration is quick and easy 

Inbetweeners

Guest MHarrison94

Anyone watch Jay crash that Suzuki in The Inbetweeners? Haha it was so funny...hope that doesn't happen to me first time haha.

Edit: Honda cbr 125 haha

Edited by Anonymous

:lol:

its one of them things, when u've seen and read motorbikes for a few years most popular bikes are easily recognisable, especially as i was only looking for 125's just over a year ago.

shit a year ago, thats gone fast :shock:

I have to say I thought it looked like one but for some reason I thought it said Suzuki on it...loool looks like I'm failing the eye sight part of my CBT ;)

It said Suzuki on the side of the bike dealer in big letters, but the bike was a CBR125. Derren Brown must be using his powers of suggestion on you!

This episode was better than the last one but if I'm honest season 3 doesn't put a scratch on the first two, some of the funniest British TV since The Office

I agree, the first series was brilliant and has been going downhill a bit since.

I think the emphasis on Jay and his bullshitting is being overdone by a country mile!

The bike crash was funny though if a tad unbelievable...........still never mind!

It still makes me laugh.

:stupid: with this series doesnt seem to hit the mark YET.

Still got a few funny one liners in it.

What would YOU to try and improve it.

I would give Jays dad a bigger role and get him more involved, as he's everything that a Jay/ teenage lads cringes at when he walks in

I'd make the main characters a bit less constantly un-cool amongst their peers, it's being hammered home a bit too much and they've turned into the school mega-losers which I don’t think is totally relevant to the comedy.

I’d also bring the parents in a bit more, they’re all amazing. Wills mum is smoking hot, and the rest could cut it on the front line too.