I've just joined the permanent grin club :D

Module 2 passed :mrgreen: I can't turn that huge grin off. Thank god for the ears or the top of my head would fall off lol :lol: Had 5 minors but that doesn't really matter. Big thanks to my instructor :) If anyone will need a good school in Doncaster I can recommend one :thumb:

I'm so happy......:mrgreen:

grats mate :)

Which test station did you go to? rotherham is fairly close

Yeah, thats where I've been. My examiner was a really nice woman, Sue :) lol I had my MOD1 also with her :mrgreen:

@akey - I don't even have to sit, now when I just think about it I look like this: :mrgreen: :lol:

Gratulacje kolego :)

Congrats :cheers: hope I can put up a thread like this one day! :D

Me too. I've only been riding 125 for few weeks but I love it so much that I can't image what it's gonna be like on a "real" bike :D

Gratulacje kolego :)

Congrats :cheers: hope I can put up a thread like this one day! :D

Me too. I've only been riding 125 for few weeks but I love it so much that I can't image what it's gonna be like on a "real" bike :D

Dzieki:)

I got my Ninja insured yesterday and on the evening I went for my first proper ride. I can honestly say that I am speechless :shock: The acceleration is so...... damn, I can't find a proper word..... I used to drive a 250bhp Subaru Impreza. It was brilliant fun but compared to sports bike its like Cinquecento.... Yep, something like this... (And bear in mind I'm scared to go over 8-9k rpm when his peak power is at 12k and red line at 14k :shock: :shock: ) So this morning I was riding to work in a pouring rain grinning like an idiot :mrgreen: