CBT passed! Now to get my ped on the road.. help?

Guest dingding

ok so i passed my cbt saturday, i have my own moped, but at the moment its declared sorn... so what do i need to do... this is what i was going to do, would i be right?

Tommorow im getting a new battery for it as the other is dead, so thats really the first thing that needs to be done, on wednesday morning, i will be phoning to pay my insurance, will it be valid from the moment i pay?

12pm that day ill be driving it to the garage to get the mot done, on my way home i will be popping into the post office to send off for my tax (can i do this here?) (the sorn would be automatically un sorn?) and then ill be legal to ride it on the roads right?

I can drive it to the mot place with no tax cant i? as i have to have a mot first to get the tax right?

So if im correct on all of this, ill be riding it by wedneday evening..????

Please correct me :)

thanks so much, btw... bikes are amazing!!!!! :D :D

Kirsty

Seems like a good plan :thumb: Insurance is valid from the moment you want. If when buying you say you want it now they will sort it:) When riding for your MOT make sure it is pre-booked in case Police stops you. And when riding back just be careful when parking near Post Office as until you get your tax disc your bike is un-taxed and on the road :wink:

And why don't you pop in to our newbie section and say hello :wink:

Seems like a good plan :thumb: Insurance is valid from the moment you want. If when buying you say you want it now they will sort it:) When riding for your MOT make sure it is pre-booked in case Police stops you. And when riding back just be careful when parking near Post Office as until you get your tax disc your bike is un-taxed and on the road :wink:

And why don't you pop in to our newbie section and say hello :wink:

:stupid: