Registration is quick and easy 

Diesel spill warning

nman1

To all you Cambridgeshire riders, look out for a bad diesel spill on the Hartford/St Ives Road roundabout. Very bad. I have informed the local police (cus council offices shut) and they said they`d get someone out there within 15 mins. (from 8.05am) to look at the problem.

Good man. Not that I'm anywhere near it, but any attempt to warn people who may be is top notch! Informing the police seemed to work on ash's spill, hopefulyl they'll be a little quicker as it's on a main bit of carriageway.

I always inform the Gwent Police of such spillages round here, and as a rule it gets sorted PDQ.

In this case I have passed it onto a friend who lives in the area, is a motorcyclist and it just so happens works for Huntingdonshire District Council. :D

Had a phone call about 10 mins ago. They had sent a message out to emergency highways and had been and taken a look. Apparently the officer said he could not see any diesel spill :shock: :shock:

It was as plain as anything to me, but good of them to ring me back and let me know they were onto it.

Cheers Cruz, we must have overlapped replies.