MOD 2 on Wednesday the 13th

Right, i have my MOD2 on Wednesday i'm starting to panic mainly because i can't afford to fail. I was wondering what i should be looking out for on the road if the examiner wants to catch me out, what sort of things most people fail on and help me understand lane discipline as i road around where they do the tests yesterday and i kept going in wrong lanes etc.

Do NOT change lane on a roundabout. Its better to take wrong exit that fail :wink: And don't think that the examiner wants to "catch you out". They want you to pass and they just want to see that you can ride safe :) Bike examiners are really much nicer and "personal" than car examiners. You can have a little chat / laugh with them and they treat you like a fellow biker not another number in book 8-) Good luck :thumb:

agree with u there sparkeh9 left my bloomin indicators on 3 times in my 1st attempt, Got me next one on the on the 18/10/10.

But as everyone else is saying remember ur observations and just try and keep a good eye about for hazards and signs. All the best for you :cheers:

Bad luck Dale - hopefully you'll be successful next time!

Hopfully, i stopped at a green light HaHa (i have to laugh or else i'd cry.) i also stayed in a right hand lane on dual carriage way when nothing in left hand lane.

Don't be disheartened it can happen to any of us, just put in for another one, you'll learn from your mistakes! I've yet to go through it!! Best of luck for next time :wink: