Sidi Mega Vertigo without inner sole or will they stretch?

Hello,

I just bought some Sidi Mega Vertigo online and I am not sure what to do :/

Basically, they are Size 8 / 42.

The left foot is fitting perfectly but the right one is tight at the toe slider.

If I was to get a larger size the left one would be way too big...

So being leather boots, I am wondering if they will stretch a bit or will stay the same?

I tried the right one without the inner sole and it fits perfectly so I was considering to use the right one without inner sole but could that damage the Goretex membrane? Saying that I'm not even sure if there is a Goretex membrane in the sole, it may only be in the side?

What do you think guys?

Thanks

Ludo

They will strech mate, rest assured. I buy size 8 and they are as tight as a ducks arris but after a few ride outs and my walk to the garage they have streched and fit perfect. I`d advise not to wear them without the sole, they will strech and "bed" in differently.

They will strech mate, rest assured. I buy size 8 and they are as tight as a ducks arris but after a few ride outs and my walk to the garage they have streched and fit perfect. I`d advise not to wear them without the sole, they will strech and "bed" in differently.

Thanks again for the feedback. I kept them as they were a bargain, I spent my Saturday walking around the house with 2 pairs of ski socks (that was slightly painful at the beginning...) and now they fit perfectly. I just came back from a ride, they don't feel tight anymore, they are not painful, perfect :)