Registration is quick and easy 

Whooopieeeeee!

Horseynat30101

Hello TMBF'rs, sorry i havnt been on for a while!

As most of you know i got the job at the care home, therefore im going to use this as the excuse for my absence lol :D

anyway, its not going well.... well actually its going Sh*t, its a horrible place, management might as well be a bunch of monkeys, my boss might as well go back to the stoneage and its just realy not my thing being the outdorrsy type (being inside for 10 hours isnt fun for me). So why the "whoooopppiiiee" you say?

Well ive been hunting for a new job on a horse yard, and i have been invited to have an interview at a yard! :D whoooo!!! If im successfull *fingers crossed* ill be working with youngsters, training and competing in showjumping and eventing, she also said it includes training for me :D and that she would let me compete her horses unaffiliated and later affiliated! I AM SOO HAPPY! i have always wanted to be involved in training youngsters and competing in eventing! so hopefully i have my dream job!

So wish me luck guys and girls!!!! my fingers, toes, arms and legs are crossed!!!!

Care home !!. well if you think it's crap, just think what it must be like for those that have to stay & live there,, they deserve better,,,,,

good luck & fingers crossed for the interview :wink:

its an extremely posh care home, costs a fortune to keep someone there. But i understand it must be crap living there, id certainately hate it! And too right they deserve better :)

and thanks :D

Sadly I hear so many bad things about care homes - and like others I feel for those having to live there - but hopefully they aren't all like that (my daughter works in one on a dementia ward so I get to hear about all sorts!).

Anyway fingers crossed for your horsey job, it sounds brilliant :D

Sadly I hear so many bad things about care homes - and like others I feel for those having to live there - but hopefully they aren't all like that (my daughter works in one on a dementia ward so I get to hear about all sorts!).

Anyway fingers crossed for your horsey job, it sounds brilliant :D

My comment on care homes was made in reply to Nat's comment in her first post,, like everything else in life there are some really first class homes where residents want for nothing, sadly this doesn't seem to be the norm, as profit takes priority over care,

I know,,, Off Thread,, Sorry :roll: