whats your favourite PC games?

NathanJ

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2

F1 2010 - EPIC give it a go ....its the best of grid with f1 thrown in the mix

Sid Meiers Railroads

Sid Meiers Civilisation VII

Medieval Total War II

man, I havent played on my Amiga 1200 for years :D

picked one up with a ton of games for coppers off ebay a couple of years back... then bought a couple of old games which i used to love like Cannon Fodder 1 and 2 and Shadow of the Beast... Settlers came with it and so did a host of other games.... great fun reliving the old days even if graphically they are limited lol...

• 5 months later...

I am play games on my computer since I was 8.I had played so many games but I like some games to play again and again.These games are mentioned below :

-Prince Of Persia

-GTA 3

-NFS (most wanted)

Syndicate wars.

Crysis was great except for being only a few hours long o.O

Joint ops was cool. Way better than the CoD series.

Didn't play much Doom3 because it was too scary.

Talkign about amigas/ataris.... Does anyone remember Bloodwych and Dungeon Master?

Dungeon master was amazing!!!

any speccy owners? Wheres wally? oh mummy? mmm mmm?

had a rubber keyed speccy back in the 80s with a kempston interface :lol:

it got so hot you could fry and egg on it... got rid of that for a commodore 64.. the sound off the SID chip was miles better than the beeps of the speccy lol... music by Rob Hubbard was a guaranteed winner :D

I remember playing track and field on the 64 for about twelve hours. I had blisters like marbles on my hand from all the joystick action :lol:

haha aye and summer games, winter games and california games with the log rolling :lol: :lol:

ah happy days using the quickshot 2 joystick or one of the ones off the Atari VC :lol:

Used to be a huge racing game fan when I was younger (right back to Revs on the BBC... or am I just showing my age?), then went through an MMO phase with WoW, EVE, Rift, Counter-Strike, Team Fortress... just think the human interaction element adds so much and makes the competition that much more intense, it's not carefully balanced so you just win all the time.

And have now found an MMO racing game: iRacing :D

Other old favourites include:

Deus Ex (1 > 2)

System Shock (2 > 1)

Fahrenheit/Indigo Prophecy

Mass Effect

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

spot the theme..:)

Geoff Crammond Grand Prix - Atari STe

Stunt Car Racer

Grand Prix Legends

GTR2

STCC2

oh and when i dont want to race...Simcity 2000 and Civ 4

For those of you who love MW/COD etc etc, this is where it all began. The first 'First Person Shooter' game. I remember when this came out on the Amiga, graphics were nice and I took my Amiga and a portable telly around to my mates house one sunday afternoon to play against each other. It took a about an hour to set it all up and get it running and we played for hours against each other thinking it was brilliant. Would never have imagined back then what you could do nowdays. Anyway, game is called Doom.

">

And for all you old gamers out there something to get you thinking about the good old days!

">