Registration is quick and easy 

whats the most shamefull thing you've done

Guest KER5H

when i was about 15 and hanging about the local arcade we used to knock a few 2 pences off the penny pusher. we used to knock some off then put em in the bandits and some times win enough to buy 10 ciggies, pack of rizlas and a bit of wacky baccy :mrgreen:

Anyway, one day there was some cheap shitty bracelets on the pusher and one was hanging off so after a few gentle bangs down it came, it was quite heavy and obviously made of some cheap metal. at the other side of the arcade was the local bandit addict :lol: he s also an albino, so over i went and produced this cheap bracelet, i told him it was platinum and i was after £40 for it. So after he had put it within an inch of his eyes giving it the once over he offered me £25 :D obviously i huffed and puffed then said oh go on then :cheers: £25 in me pocket and off i went with me mates to the local off licence, bottle of white lightening,20 bensons and a packet of rizlas then off to get the weed, wot a night :lol: thats my shame :oops: but at least it saved him putting that £25 in the bandits and at least he got some colour on him as in a green wrist with the cheap metal :mrgreen:

so come on. what's your's?

I got pretty pissed off once with the owner of CMC motorcycles. He had my Thundercat in for some work and it came back worse than when it went in (the last straw and since I do everything myself).

I was on a ride out with a few mates a week or so later and saw his brand new GSXR1000, race rep, the dogs danglies, parked up at Bassetts. He'd left the keys in so I let his tyres down and pissed in his fuel tank :twisted: No-one tried to stop me either, they just watched and laughed :lol:

hmm, there are a fair few :/

Most recent was some dope that cut me up last year, a lovely car (one of the newer SLK's)

The following day I saw the same car parked outside a shop in town, being early morning there weren't many people aound, so (and still with a hint of road rage) I set upon the car.

Blocked the exhaust with a tennis ball, and let his left front and right back tyre down - and blocking the valve with chewing gum.

Haven't seen the bloke since.

I really cant go into details but 2001 was what some would call a shameful year but looking back I can laugh about it now and glad I lived through the experiance with my life and freedom intact :mrgreen:

No indeed, some things are best left unsaid!!!.......lmao

I really cant go into details but 2001 was what some would call a shameful year but looking back I can laugh about it now and glad I lived through the experiance with my life and freedom intact :mrgreen:

No indeed, some things are best left unsaid!!!.......lmao

i hope yours is dancing in yer underpants keith :mrgreen:

Give us a clue im well nosey and wana know what it was :lol:

I'm trying to think of shameful things I've done, but can't :?

Will be back if i think of something... :lol:

I got pretty pissed off once with the owner of CMC motorcycles. He had my Thundercat in for some work and it came back worse than when it went in (the last straw and since I do everything myself).

I was on a ride out with a few mates a week or so later and saw his brand new GSXR1000, race rep, the dogs danglies, parked up at Bassetts. He'd left the keys in so I let his tyres down and pissed in his fuel tank :twisted: No-one tried to stop me either, they just watched and laughed :lol:

Hahaha that had me in tears! Though be it a bit harsh hehe

I'm a good boy...only shameful thing I can think of that I've done recently was let off a horific smelling fart in a boiling hot tent at Reading Festival and pinning down my girlfriend so she had to smell it for like 5 mins haha :D

I'm a good boy...only shameful thing I can think of that I've done recently was let off a horific smelling fart in a boiling hot tent at Reading Festival and pinning down my girlfriend so she had to smell it for like 5 mins haha :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: reminds me of the time when i farted in the car with the wife and kids in while i was going through the car wash :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

:lol: :lol: :lol: reminds me of the time when i farted in the car with the wife and kids in while i was going through the car wash :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Haha epic! Yeah she really wasn't pleased haha ;)

Edited by Anonymous

There is no way I am putting my shameful secrets on here or any forum in fact, I value my freedom too much! However if you ever see me when I am pissed I will tell a few things that would make you cringe big time!!!! :angel12:

Go on then. You can have one.

When we were kids.

This knob (Justin) had a really strict Dad. Do this, Do that, Lock your bike up etc etc.

Anyway when we used to go swiming we padlocked our bikes (pushbikes) to a wire fence.

And while we were swimming Justin turned up :D and we had finished our swim so got out and left.

On leaving we saw Justin's (Shiney new Spoilt twat Bike) padlocked to the wire fence. So i unweaved the wire fence released his bike, weaved the fence back up. and nicked his bike :lol:

After riding it around we got bored so rode it to the Police station and said we had just found this bike and didnt know who it belonged to :shock: .

The next day Spoilt arse Justin's Dad came around our house and gave me £5 (1978) for being honest. :lol: :lol: :lol: Happy Days.

P.S. Don't tell my Mum to this day she doesn't know :oops:

Mate of mine at school used to nick the whisky from his mum and dads decanters (his family was a bit posh) and bring it into school. At games lesson during cross country runs, we`d go into the local spinny on the route, sit there with 20 Marlboro and drink and smoke for 15mins or so. We`d then dirty our legs up with mud and go gasping back into the changing rooms past the PE teacher.Little did we realise we used to stink of fags and booze until one day we had another teacher and they collared us. Detentions all round.

about 15 years ago i was out with a mate at a club and this gay lad was trying to chat up my mate and i could see it was really pissing him off after about 30 Min's he went to the bar to get a drink i told the lad my mate fancy him the lad ask how i know that i told him he pointed him out saying he wouldn't mind shagging him, the lad wouldn't leave my mate alone for the rest off the night :lol:

Many years ago, a lad who was a bit of a plonker at best, was going on about getting some weed and bragging about how much he knew about the stuff. Sold him the contents of a tea bag for £20 :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Same lad, i gave him a pr-rolled roll up fag, which had a maggot in the middle. Watched him smoke the whole thing ha ha ha.

He was a real knob 'ead though