Registration is quick and easy 

A momentous day.....

philgale

Guess comes down to personal preference, I never had an iPhone, till couple of weeks ago, and got an iPhone 4, and have to say very impressed, also looked at the HTC Desire HD, but just didnt impress me as much. I think the whole Apple domination of apps, itunes etc gives it a certain edge. The sales pitch for the HDC Desire HD sounds more like a pitch for a PC/Laptop, which isnt what I was after.

iPhone 4 just seemed to me, to be a better all round product. However this is just my view, and I think you work in phone industry and know your stuff, so HDC desire HD probs is technically a better phone.

I got htc hd2 now had it a while and what a pile of cr*p never have another its slow buggy lack of memory, I much prefer the iphone had 3 of them but even that has its problems the problem with phones now is you are told they do this and that but when it comes down to it they are not very good at it. They try to put to much into one thing without perfecting it. But thats my opinion

Guess comes down to personal preference, I never had an iPhone, till couple of weeks ago, and got an iPhone 4, and have to say very impressed, also looked at the HTC Desire HD, but just didnt impress me as much. I think the whole Apple domination of apps, itunes etc gives it a certain edge. The sales pitch for the HDC Desire HD sounds more like a pitch for a PC/Laptop, which isnt what I was after.

iPhone 4 just seemed to me, to be a better all round product. However this is just my view, and I think you work in phone industry and know your stuff, so HDC desire HD probs is technically a better phone.

it isnt technically a better phone, it wipes the floor with the 4, one guy i work with sold his iphone 4 to get the HD...

check out the new HTC sense website, looks amazing. also android is catching apple with apps, they have about 100k ish now and about 75% are free where as iphone has about 20% free.

the only thing i will miss my iphone for is the eurosport player as android doesnt have it yet

Not sure what my phone is, a Nokia which set me back £10 a year ago. Rings, texts and all sorts. Am I the only one thinking a £35/month contract could be much better spent on a new bike?

Still, at long as your happy. :)

Nice one Phil, I`m thinking of buying some new cans for mine and a longer length of string. I`ll be able to contact a few more people then, provided they don`t live around the corner :wink:

Im not longer an iphone user. sold it this morning and have ordered a HTC desire HD :D

cant bloody wait to get it, its by far the best phone out there...

Still not as good as my trusty Nokia hands free phone!

http://www.kk.org/streetuse/handsfree.jpg

Borge :roll:

I hope the battery life is better on the desire than on the wildfire, however I would have gone for the desire too and nice to see other manufacturers catching up with apple now!

I will be happy to say I never owned one, however the wife loves hers but hates the look of the 4!

Not sure what my phone is, a Nokia which set me back £10 a year ago. Rings, texts and all sorts. Am I the only one thinking a £35/month contract could be much better spent on a new bike?

Yep, Nokia something slidey bit on the front, free £15 a month contract. seems to work well as a phone..................................Oh yes that's what it is :roll:

:D

I'd like a phone like that, with loads of functions etc but rarely is there pay as you go, which I want/need because I never text or phone anyone :lol:

(there is msn and facebook for that, and it costs less)

well last time i was on pay as you go a tenner lasted me a day so 35 quid a month is cheap...

plus i get 40% discount on that as i work in the industry :D