Registration is quick and easy 

the ride home

mealexme

Havnt been out on the bike for a couple of weeks, but i went into town today. I had two choices of ways home. one being an easy clear ride home, the other being one full of roadworks and traffic jams. I chose the traffic option, which is actually the longer one just because i knew i could make good use of having a bike and love the feel of filtering (i mean if i had gone the other way, i may aswell have just had a car)...

my question is, have you ever had an option of more than one way but chose the one with most traffic just so you can filter?

I've never chosen a route home specifically to filter... although I do vary my route depending on my mood or time of day (this means the traffic is all at different bottlenecks) ....

I have to filter regardless, but can't say I am a fan of it. Tis a dangerous pastime, albeit a fun one!

As i either have a choice of a 2.5 mile home with traffic, or a 14 mile ride home with maybe traffic (both depends on time of day) usually its the 2.5 mile way. The 14 mile way is more fun but still, if its raining etc id rather just get home!

There are other ways of getting home will be just as much or worse traffic wise, but about the same time difference.

If I had a choice, both same distance, one with an one without traffic, id take with out!

I always pick the clear ride so I can open it right up, still puts a big grin on my face :bike2:

Filtering is good, but I'll take the blast everytime :D

yea that would be fun if i had something more than 100cc to do it on... lol

I'll figure out a balance between the shortest and quickest route, and as long as I'm not expecting traffic I'll take that one. I do actually quite enjoy filtering if I need to do it because it keeps my brain fizzing but I wont go out looking for it if I have a quicker, shorter route that's likely to have less traffic.

After work the number 1 goal for me is to get home with as little fannying about as possible.