Crashed, need fairing fixing

AdeyT

Crashed my bike yesterday. Cracked the generator case and made a right mess of the left hand fairing, not cracked but badly scuffed and scraped. Appreciate it if someone could recommend me somewhere to get my fairing repaired/repainted, preferably in the Bradford/West yorkshire area. What kind of money would I be looking at? The bike is a 2001 zr600. Many thanks in advance. Go rest my poorly body now :cry:

Hey,

I wouldnt know about anywhere to get fairings repaired/respreyed but if you have a little time it's always good fun to try it yourself :D

Some good products out there for the job, good videos on how to use them.

As for the crack on the generator case i would suggest again, some DIY using JB Weld.

Dropped my 125 4t engine (installing it single handedly mid winter in the snow haha) and cracked the generator side and chemical welded it together. Job's'a good'un ;)

Jst my .02c

-Jvr

Hey,

I wouldnt know about anywhere to get fairings repaired/respreyed but if you have a little time it's always good fun to try it yourself :D

Some good products out there for the job, good videos on how to use them.

As for the crack on the generator case i would suggest again, some DIY using JB Weld.

Dropped my 125 4t engine (installing it single handedly mid winter in the snow haha) and cracked the generator side and chemical welded it together. Job's'a good'un ;)

Jst my .02c

-Jvr

Thanks for that,

Already got the parts on order to sort out the generator case and I would prefer to get the fairing repaired/resprayed professionally, found a few places that repair/paint fairing but would appreciate it if someone could recommend somewhere.