sat 6th or sun7th

right i will be there from about 945 and hanging around till just after 1000 so anyone interested see you then.. roy not sure how long we will be getting up there... i have a rough idea where it is but still gonna involve some winging

I might pop down just to see the new wheels there aaron. I doubt you'll be heading peterborough way, but that's the way I'll head (if i turn up), eye test at 10.30am. more frigging expense.....but then the company will pay!!

If it's dry. It takes me an hour to get to the marina so sometimes, even though by 10:00 it's looking nice, I give it a miss because here at 08:00 it's raining and I go back to bed.

If it's dry i'll try and give it a quick rinse and then head off. I really need to clean&relube the chain but there's no daylight now and I wont have time on Saturday. My TechSpec snakeskin grip pads haven't arrived yet either :(

should think we will head up raunds/ rushden way thats the way my boss said would be best.... and like i said gonna involve a bit of winging acemaster but hey ho more riding time

supurb ride bloody good laugh...and mate never seen so much smoke come of a front wheel lock and the person on bored stays upright still for some reason i found it bloody hillarious and still am laughing now... :lol: