cbt clothing query????

ok so my CBT is soon and i've my lesthers to wear for it, however when the jacket arrived the protective should and elbow guards have been taken out to make packaging easier and i can't seem to get them back in :S, my question is will either the CBT guys be able to put them in or will i be ok without them for the time being until i can figure out myself how to get them in ?

cheers guys

ok so my CBT is soon and i've my lesthers to wear for it, however when the jacket arrived the protective should and elbow guards have been taken out to make packaging easier and i can't seem to get them back in :S, my question is will either the CBT guys be able to put them in or will i be ok without them for the time being until i can figure out myself how to get them in ?

cheers guys

I have been out before with nothing but helmet and gloves on (i no i shouldnt)... i mean i was fully clothed.

I hae seen people in nothing but short sleve tshirt and shorts and just a helmet, not even gloves.

Its much better if you wear them but should be ok without untill you can fit them.