Hawes7 th Nov

Richard

No, but I'm off to Glasson Dock tomoz - will be riding past Darwen Services approx 10.45 if you fancy joining us - you'd be more than welcome - sensible speeds and all that.

There's at least one more from t'otherside :wink: :wink: Going on back lanes to Glasson Dock, then back home over Trough of Bowland to Clitheroe Services.

Let me know if you want us to pop in and pick you up.

Debsx

Okey Dokey - see you approx 10.45 :)

Looks like there will be just the three of us - nice small group................ unless anyone else wants to join us?

Remind me what you are riding ?

We'll be on a blue and a red GS

FFS***** caught this late! I was working all day yesterday till 9pm them met a few mates for poker!!

Wife is feeling ill but i will post back in a little while.

Have you got a postcode i can tap into so i got a quick route to "hawes"??

BB

Have you got a postcode i can tap into so i got a quick route to "hawes"??

BB

Hi BB - Hawes isn't the destination.

Meeting at either Haslingden Tescos at 10.30 (M66 / A56 - can't miss it - BB4 6LY), or Darwen Services M65- Jn 4 (BB3 0AT ) at 10.45. Then we're off over Preston to pick a guy up at the Tickled Trout at approx 11.00 (M6 - Jn 31 - PR5 0UJ) and heading for Glasson Dock, and back to Clitheroe via Trough of Bowland.

Fill a hot water bottle for the mrs and a flask of hot water and she'll be reet for the day ............. only kidding :lol:

4 of us now :) 5 if you join us BB.

Let me know if and where - Cheers - I'll be leaving approx 10.00am

Just having a domestic but i'd guess darwen services 10:45, will post back one she sorts her f*kin attitude out :)

BB

Oh heck - Did the hot water bottle not go down well :lol: :lol:

Tell her you'll bring some chocolates back for her :love:

Will look out for you at Services - ride up to the top, past the petrol station - in front of McDonalds - Hopefully tnt will be there too.

Pleasure meeting you lot this morning, and apologies for tailing off, my ride was poor from slipping gears joining the motorway to piss poor corner management, taking corners too fast too slow wrong side of the road, list is endless.

Never ride without 110% commitment and concentration, i was at about 30%.

When we split i rode up to Fleetwood and down back through tickled trout and home via the rocket centre to test the boots i need.

Next time... Tea's on me!

BB

Lee - so glad to hear you're home safe and sound.

You are absolutely right and did the right thing to drop out if your mind isn't on the game.

Shame - you missed a good day. We had a good laugh up at Glasson and then Gary who we picked up at Tickled Trout took us to the MOTHER of all Ice Cream Parlours.

Hope to see you out some time soon - take it easy and hope things get sorted.

I'll try and post up a couple of piccies.

PS - Did the boots fit ??

We stopped at the Mother of all Ice Cream Parlours and this is deffo on my "must do again" list.

I don't know if you can see the ice creams properly in this pic - they were massive and these were the smallest you could have - must have been about 60 flavours to chose from - yum yum :)

3.jpg.ff44ed46c7a260525534f1dfd52bbcf5.jpg