Registration is quick and easy 

Aren't relationship break-ups strange?

XmisterIS

First there's the sense of impending doom when you realise it's all going up the Swanny River ...

Then there's the admission to one's self that it's definitely gone up the Swanny River ...

Then there's the tears and snot bubbles and the Enya CD while you sit there wishing it hadn't gone up the Swanny River ...

Then there's the ambivalence - actually, it might not be such a bad thing that it's gone up the Swanny River ...

Then there's the leaping around, screaming, "I'm free! I'm free! I'm free! You can keep your Swanny River!" :mrgreen:

(I am currently somewhere between the ambivalence stage and the leaping around stage)

You never know the tide might turn on swanny river and you'll be back where you started.

But if it does. Stay in the river past the place you got in, and carry on going back down the river until you come to the point where you were both happy, then get out there and start again.

Breaking up is never easy, no winners, just lots of memories together gone. Do you remember when we .................................... or do you remember..................................

Best of luck where ever the river takes you.

Then there's the tears and snot bubbles and the Enya CD while you sit there wishing it hadn't gone up the Swanny River ...

:scratch: No fear fella. You can I have my Enya CD. I hate her. Just dont leave it so near the river this time.