Registration is quick and easy 

Camping at Silverstone

JaseW

My amazing wife has bought me tickets for silverstone round of motogp - for my birthday in April. She was so excited she told yesterday !

Anyway - have any of you guys camped there ? Was thinking about it save 6 2hr journeys for the weekend .

Just looking for opinions / advice really.

Cheers

Jase

Camped at Litchlake farm a couple of times for the F1 GP, expensive, packed like sardines and poor facilities. But as close to the track (main gates) as it gets :)

This year I went to the WSB at Silverstone and camped down at the Club corner campsite, just rode up past Litchlake farm, past the main gates and turned in at the next camping sign. Nice and organised it was too! park your bike in a safe (but dusty) enclosure and a find yourself a nice plot :) we set up camp fairly close to the new clean loo's and shower blocks and very handy beer tent and live band stage. It's a must do weekend for sure!!