Registration is quick and easy 

Bloomin' mobile phones!

Horseynat30101

Went to T-mobile today to get a motorola defy on contract.

ok so start to give details ect and find out i cant have one because i dont have a credit rating :x so i come back home (the one im now living at) and bfs mum says it might have something to do with my previous address :? something to do with credit ratings of different households ect. (i was wondering my my bf's sister of simular age and in simular circumstance could get a contract and not me)

anyway i needed to change my addresses anyway obviously, so i went to bank to change my address, then rang T-mobile up to say what ive done and see if i can try now for a contract, they say its best to wait for a month :?: no idea why... but im impatient and the shops were closing soon and i couldnt be botherd to drive around anymore i decided to buy one from the online T-mobile shop, it didnt go through the first time (think i got some details wrong) but i tried again and it went through. So happy me, then recieved an email saying i need to ring them tommorow in order to continue with my purchase :|

hope im not in trouble lol but dont see if ive done anything wrong...

Fine... Don't go with T-Mobile.

Most companies WILL give you a contract, but if you have issues with credit rating, you have to pay £100 upfront. Then, if you pay your bills properly for the first 3 months, they refund you the £100.

Most companies WILL give you a contract, but if you have issues with credit rating, you have to pay £100 upfront. Then, if you pay your bills properly for the first 3 months, they refund you the £100.

want to go with T-mobile as

1. cheapest deal on the phone i want to get

2. rest of family are on it and we get a family deal which means we talk to each other for free

hope i dont have to pay £100 upfront :(

oh right lol, so it could be something other than a security call... im worrying incase ie done something wrong lol :/

Perhaps they picked up on the fact you had already been in the shop and tried to get one?

Fingers crossed it all goes well when you ring them :)

2. rest of family are on it and we get a family deal which means we talk to each other for free

but you aint talking to ya family :up:

but you aint talking to ya family :up:

lol ok the smart arse bf's family :up: