Registration is quick and easy 

Sick isnt the word!

techno

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ne ... d-tot.html

Read this article yesterday and on there web site theres a similar story with the guilty party getting jailed for life, I have to say that I personally dont know why these things arnt just instantly put down I really do believe some people just dont deserve to live, human rights blah, these things arnt and shouldnt be classed as humans!!

Adults at least have a possibility in some cases of being able to protect themselves, babies and young children rely on being looked after, I personally wouldnt have any problem putting this trash down!

How could anyone do that? He should be put down, preferably the same way as he murdered the toddler!

Unfortunately he'll get a few years inside, which we all pay for through our taxes :(

I`d make everyone in the nick aware of what he`d done, show them the vids and then tell the guards to bugger off and leave him to the other inmates. I think, sadistically, I`d like to film that episode.

Scum don`t deserve to breath gods air.

...and now we are all paying for his welfare. :( He should be divided up and his bits donated to people who need them.
sorry mark but not one organ of his should survive. Burn the bast*rd alive

I agree its a horrible thing and he should be put down, but the mother got 3-5 years too. If she knew what was really going on, and didn't stop it, then fine, but I'm sure an animal like Darren Newton wouldn't have made it easy for the mother to spot. In which case is it fair she got jailed too?

as much as i hate this kind of thing and agree with you all i can say that even criminals have some sort of moral code and once his inmates find out what he did i dont think he will have an easy run. as for the mother, if she claims she didnt know then she wasnt paying enough attention to the kid in the first place, surely there would have been bruising that she should have noticed.

but is it honestly something you can say is a new thing, i dont think it is, for years children have been abused and its only due to modern living that we are finding out about it and because of the news that we are being informed. at one time it was thought that rape was on the up, but it isnt, its just because nowadays the chance of capture is greater that women are reporting it more, same as most crimes, they have always been there its just easyer to get caught cos the people who do these henious crimes are to stupid and they do things like record what they done for later viewing.

Must admit we were talking about this at work today as a few of my staff actually live in Earby and know this scumbag and his family.

It knocked me sick when I saw it on the news - you can't even begin to think what this little child's short life must have been like :cry: ........... RIP

From what I heard today, I suspect this scumbag will get away with with just a few months inside knowing what our criminal justice system is like!!!!

I have to agree with one of the comments made at work by one of the guys............... "there are a lot of mine fields out there that need clearing - send these shitesters out there to clear them"

Makes me f**kin sick. These people should be given the lethal

injection or similar. Its about time someone grew a set and sorted

things like this out, these people are put in nice warm clean dry prisons

and given three good meals a day while law abiding people are living on

the streets. I had to work in a prison a few years back and one of the

Governors gave me a bit of a tour of the open part of the prison and

they all had their own room with a key, TV, DVD, Playstation and out

of 200 people we only saw about 15 most of who were sunbathing on

the grass. They even had a full size snooker table and massive screen

TV in their social room.

That'll teach em :twisted: :twisted:

I normally ignore these ....

The depravity displayed truly sickens me. The fact he recorded it sickens me further.

I only hope that the inmates at any prison this miscreant happens to be sent, DO find out.

print his address

Must admit we were talking about this at work today as a few of my staff actually live in Earby and know this scumbag and his family.

It knocked me sick when I saw it on the news - you can't even begin to think what this little child's short life must have been like :cry: ........... RIP

From what I heard today, I suspect this scumbag will get away with with just a few months inside knowing what our criminal justice system is like!!!!

I have to agree with one of the comments made at work by one of the guys............... "there are a lot of mine fields out there that need clearing - send these shitesters out there to clear them"

I didn't think such actions were possible... Really didn't.

Death sentence is a touchy subject but with video evidence of this nature surely that would be enough. Someone like that doesn't have a place in society in any case.

I read this on Daily Mail online, words fail me. What is wrong with society today that we are breeding such sick b*stards. And have no effective law to deal with them :x

I read this on Daily Mail online, words fail me. What is wrong with society today that we are breeding such sick b*stards. And have no effective law to deal with them :x

Slaughter him. :evil:

Because of the warfare games?? COD etc?? no I am not slating them - my lad plays them very well and he has the right level of intelligence to know it is "JUST A GAME" - he has joined the Army to do it for real !!!

BUT

My laboured point being - those with very little intelligence blurr fact and fiction and also if he is a misfit in scociety he has to be able to control something - so what is easier than a child!! or an animal ??

Sadly the other inmates may only get one go at him if they are lucky as he will be put on a "special" wing maybe solitary for his own protection costing the tax payer even more money as he maybe needs 24 hour guard ??

All this because of missplaced civil liberties!!

Capital punishment gets my vote

RIP poor kid at least ur out of ur misery.

As for the mother........................ she should have been sterilised at birth !!!!

I too have strong feelings about this!

We stick our noses into other county's problems!

spend hundreds of millions on the EU

and stuff like this is still happening in our own country!

something's not right somewhere!