Registration is quick and easy 

hey forums

hurtank

Havent posted on this forums for ages. since i was last on this forum i have moved to newport in south wales. i do believe my last post was in jan 2010. so i hope to be a little more active on the forums. at the moment i havent got a bike but im getting a new one in a few weeks hopefully. the last one was stolen by some little bar stewards from right outside my flat! its a shame. newport is such a lame place to live but it has some really nice roads near by.

Im planning to get a CBR125 but im going to need to redo my CBT soonish because i will turn 18 and then i spose it runs out and i wont be insured. i cant afford my full test :( so, hope everyone as well. and hope vicki is still taking good care of this place and i hope to make a friendly return to the community :)

nah very much alive :) just finished a course in ICT prac level 1 :D not going for my level 2 though. i am dying to get back on 2 wheels. looking at buying a gilera cogour 125. not sure though :s anyone know much about gilera?? i know there not chinese.

Gilera,aprillia and derbi are pretty much the same mate as for as i remember... i think they are spanish or italiaa but cant remember which to be honest... also depends if 2t or 4t as i think some of the 2t ones were unrelaible..maybe someone who has woned one will come forth and divulge more useful info :D