Registration is quick and easy 

APPS!!!!!

urbanmark

My god, I got my new phone today and its amazing. I never new the internet could be so good on a phone. If I access my wifi conection at home via my phone, will orange bill me for the usage, even though its being done through my BT broadband?

you wont be charged, when they state a fair use policy for wifi that means a wifi run by the network e.g a hotel or airport that kind of place where instead of paying to use the wifi you get it free subject to fair use.

using your home wifi is sweet, use it as much as you want.

and what did you get?

Should be like using a laptop etc

USING ME NEW PHONE NOW TOO LOL oops caps...

Anyway, I can't get talkpack to work Google server isn't working or something, is there an advantage to using it or not?

Its a sony xperia x10 mini. Its tiny but amazing!!!

"I can't get talkpack to work Google server isn't working or something, is there an advantage to using it or not?"

You what?

My daughter has the full fat version, I hate it :mrgreen:

As for tapatalk..bollox get a proper phone :lol:

Ahh really? Cus I was getting a phone, then saw that 1gb of allowance is only 2 hours film time on your phone! so I cancled it,

But I dont have wifi at home, only wireless interenet? is that ok to use and be free? if it is then I'll order the phone again :P

I get confused with interenet/ wifi and zones and allowance :cry:

Ahh really? Cus I was getting a phone, then saw that 1gb of allowance is only 2 hours film time on your phone! so I cancled it,

But I dont have wifi at home, only wireless interenet? is that ok to use and be free? if it is then I'll order the phone again :P

Downloading movie on your phone?? :shock: That would take you a week lol. And what do you mean by "no wifi but wireless internet..."? Do you have a broadband with modem? Or you just live in an area with some sort of wireless connection for everyone?

wireless internet at home = wifi

a 2Gb allowance is a large amount got a phone, especially since a lot of popular websites have special sites for mobile phones which are a lot smaller and therefore use less data and are quicker to load

I've never used more than 1Gb personally, though I got one of the last unlimited ones before all the networks started putting limits on 8-)

lol technology fail :lol:

wi-fi is wireless internet!

:oops:

Nah on a website it says about the internet allowance, states 1gb of allowance is around 2 hours of playing a movie or some internet pages since its downloading the pages, but I think that's when your using there wifi, not your own.

Saw a bloke with a great app yesterday..

It was an ear muff app..

Basically he was holding his Iphone to his hear and walking around chatting and was not in the least bit suffering with a cold ear..

Only down side is that unless you have 2 phones you have to keep switching sides..

:oops:

Nah on a website it says about the internet allowance, states 1gb of allowance is around 2 hours of playing a movie.

Download the film on your computer then transfer it to your phone/memory card. Same for downloading any large files