Registration is quick and easy 

WELL HERE WE ARE AGAIN,,,ICE & SNOW

Roadtorque

Only gritter I've seen is the Loughborough University gritter.

Our university which is facing all these cuts can afford it's own grit and gritter but the council can't...

No snow here though fortunately, just lots of frost.

Well there you go, just to make me look a right plonker,, :oops:

was upstairs doing a bit of tidying up when, Beep, Beep, Beep,

looks out the window & theres this damn great griter :shock:

Nice one Flintshire, what makes it even better is,

I live at the end of a cul-de-sac & normally we get missed,

so 10/10 to the driver :D

east hull is lovely and white, it's settling nicely. there's at least 2 to 3 inches sat on my car and everything is white over.

i'm going nowhere else for the rest of the day after walking the dog.

why does my little dog love snow and won't go out in the rain? weirdo. his legs are so short he's up to his belly in it and still finds the deepest drifts.

Had a covering, but the ice and low temperatures are the worst thing - minus 8 at the moment.

Bike has refused to start the last 2 days, pressing the starter button does nothing - and my anti-freeze is frozen (Still trying to work out how anti-freeze can freeze).

Gives us more snow on the way, and heavy at that -20 miles from me and the road/village is un-passable with drifts of upto 6FT high.

I am just waiting for the water pipe to burst - that would put a lovely smile on my face :/

Loving it!! It's getting like the winters of my youth again, hopefully this means they were wrong about global warming. I even like driving in the snow, but the best bit of course is the skiing. Bring it on! :D :D :D

Apparantly it is global warming, if you wanna sky clare go abroad snow in this country is nothing short of a nuisance, some morons cant drive in it and just get in the way, councils cant deal with it, teachers have an excuse not to go to work so kids dont go to school ridiculous as an adult who needs to get places it can f**k off!

I spent 8 years in Germany,

when it snows there they just get on with it.

They don't grit their roads either!

over here, the slightest sprinkle and the

whole country grinds to a halt! :lol:

I have to admit though even the M54 was a bit twitchy this morning! :lol:

Techno, i'm working on it! Thing is I can earn loads more here than there. But once I've paid the mortgage off I shall sell up and buy a place with a snowy mountain at the bottom of my back garden. :D :D :D

I'm the meantime, I'll grab every opportunity I can to get the planks out in the UK. Plus driving to work in the snow is great fun. :D :D :D

Techno, i'm working on it! Thing is I can earn loads more here than there. But once I've paid the mortgage off I shall sell up and buy a place with a snowy mountain at the bottom of my back garden. :D :D :D

I'm the meantime, I'll grab every opportunity I can to get the planks out in the UK. Plus driving to work in the snow is great fun. :D :D :D

Driving to work in the snow is great fun, not with the bloody hills around here last time walking was faster! :mrgreen:

Am pretty much convinced the teachers wont be able to make it to work as usual!!