Registration is quick and easy 

supposed to be season of goodwill!

techno

ps3 was the only thing taken! sounds like its someone you know if thats was all that was taken!

Prob cos downstairs wa in total darkness and they could see no one was in downstairs in wires out the back lifted and away 30 secs...with more time and light prob would have lost the wii and younguns netbook was just sat on coffee table!

ha ha spunky it was the right console and they will be replacing it so no point even goiong to get one!l

However this maybe a bigger claim, posting from car this is round corner from me

20101127_001.thumb.jpg.a821aa8da37f6e82477ced53bde51141.jpg

Even if their caught they'll get a fine less than the value

of the consol a police caution and a slap on the wrists

and you'll get f all. I dont agree with it but over here a if

few years back if you got caught doing stuff like that they

you would have been shot in the legs. As I say I dont agree

with mob rule but when the same people constantly rob and

commit crime against the community and never get punished

the paramilitaries took matters into their own hands.

The punishment should fit the crime if you commit crime you

should have to pay more of the costs and if you steal you

should have to pay the victim back.

Housemates are easy kids that dont even know a light switch goes 2 ways thats different lol

However it even scared the kids to the point were eldest said she would lock the door from now on when going out!

The photo was just something I saw on the way out earlier, just off the street, just about the fact some will be making a bigger claim :)

The photo was just something I saw on the way out earlier, just off the street, just about the fact some will be making a bigger claim :)

I miss-read your first post, I thought you said your claim may be bigger due to what was happening in the photo :roll:

I should of gone to Specsavers lol

Housemates are easy kids that dont even know a light switch goes 2 ways thats different lol

However it even scared the kids to the point were eldest said she would lock the door from now on when going out!

Whats the chances of getting a sign in the backgroung that says 100% compensation :D

The balls on some people!

Thats why you need a big dog ... However thet dont always help-

In summer we leave the front door open when we in (gated and fenced front garden) so the dog can come and go as he pleases.

Sat in the lounge one afternoon and this little girl pokes her head around the door - she had walked past the dog (who was snoring his head off) come in through the door and followed the noise from the tv! Cheeky little cow threw her out!

Whats the chances of getting a sign in the backgroung that says 100% compensation :D

Ha I thought that as well!

How are you managing to live without it? Any suicidal thoughts? Bored? COD withdrawl? :) x

Yes very bored lol did however catch up on recorded tv shit:) , the new one will be here friday unfortunatly no games will, have to wait for new stock!!