Registration is quick and easy 

moan

Guest Hippie171

I was disappointed. Didn't want to say as much because i thought it was just because i'm a grumpy sod.

I'm not sure what i got for my £17 entry fee and £8 parking ticket. I was only in for an hour and a half too. Its nice to have all the factories there, but you see a much bigger selection of bikes of a particular make by visiting your local dealer.

I was on my own though, which never helps. If i was local and went with a mate who was into bikes then it might have been much better.

Bike shows are what YOU make them! if you could leave that show after an hour and a half then I figure you couldn't have wanted to go in the first place.

I thought that seeing the MV Agusta F3 so soon was worth the trip and fee alone but each to their own.

Walking up to the top man at Norton and just talking bikes is something you don't get to do everyday, similarly chatting to the CEO of Ducati about all things Red was a lot of fun. You get out of the Bike show what you put into it :wink:

Not to mention chatting to the Cat from Red Dwarf about all things comedy 8-)

I had a fine old day there :lol:

Bike shows are what YOU make them! if you could leave that show after an hour and a half then I figure you couldn't have wanted to go in the first place.

I thought that seeing the MV Agusta F3 so soon was worth the trip and fee alone but each to their own.

Walking up to the top man at Norton and just talking bikes is something you don't get to do everyday, similarly chatting to the CEO of Ducati about all things Red was a lot of fun. You get out of the Bike show what you put into it :wink:

Not to mention chatting to the Cat from Red Dwarf about all things comedy 8-)

I had a fine old day there :lol:

The trouble is that this time I already had the prettiest bike of the bunch, so all those hours of drooling were skipped this time in favour of a brief grin of smugness :up:

The trouble is that this time I already had the prettiest bike of the bunch, so all those hours of drooling were skipped this time in favour of a brief grin of smugness :up:

Should have gone to specsavers :lol:

No I know what you mean but the show isn't about just drooling it's about being able to bounce ideas/theories off yer mates at the show and all importantly talking to the people who make them and if possible the people at the very top of the company tree.

Funnily enough though I figure I still have the best/prettiest of the bunch with my now 3yr old duc 1098 but still find I can drool over the F3 and the Commando 8-)

Should have gone to specsavers :lol:

No I know what you mean but the show isn't about just drooling it's about being able to bounce ideas/theories off yer mates at the show and all importantly talking to the people who make them and if possible the people at the very top of the company tree.

Funnily enough though I figure I still have the best/prettiest of the bunch with my now 3yr old duc 1098 but still find I can drool over the F3 and the Commando 8-)

Yeah, I don't have any mates who are remotely interested in bikes :(

I always find people tastes in bikes interesting. I think ducatis are generally ugly, but I know i'm in a minority.

I liked the 900cc Triumph scrambler. Need to figure out how be allowed three bikes :mrgreen:

Edited by Aaron

Should have gone to EICMA in Milan last month...

http://www.cawte.nildram.co.uk/EICMA_2010/kf8l5890_std.jpg http://www.cawte.nildram.co.uk/EICMA_2010/kf8l5893_std.jpg

:D