Registration is quick and easy 

A Truely Fantastic Story...

nman1

..of love and devotion. Rekindled my faith in some of the young of this country. Good on ya girl and hope you can both be happy.

I did notice though, he only got £500,000, not a lot to keep you in care for the rest of your life with no possible choice of either of them to earn a living.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-11862708

So it does, I read down to within the last few sentenses cus my boss came into the office and I had to close the article. I thought she was one hell of a gal though, and he seems such a brave young lad.

So it does, I read down to within the last few sentenses cus my boss came into the office and I had to close the article. I thought she was one hell of a gal though, and he seems such a brave young lad.

Agreed

Don't know if I could cope from either perspective.

Did anyone watch it last night on telly. Very moving. Despite his horrific injuries he seemed to be brave enough to cope with what had been dished out to him. They both managed to hang onto each other but being so young I guess the pressure and the situation eventually got the better of them. Good luck to you both I say and long life, I only hope the money doesn`t run out before the former does.

that is sad, she should be proud of herself for not running straight away, they tried to stay together but tbh at their age who knows, they might have split anyway, she is 17 and doesn't know herself entirely yet.

i feel for the lads that are not helped to much by the government, its pitiful £500k. but without being harsh, he signed up to do the job he did, he knew the risks. i know he is now going to spend the rest of his life wishing from time to time that he hadn't survived, but he can find love again, there will be a woman out there for him who is willing to take on his life and care for him.

i wish him the best for the future and i sincerely hope that they both find happiness and love.