Registration is quick and easy 

Can someone rustle me up a quick logo ??

vicki

Using the TMBF logo above can someone remove the bit where it says welcome to the motorbike forum and replace with:

For competitive advertising prices please click here!

We will put it top right to scroll with existing advertisers and link to a fee page.

ps. if you're having a go please let me know here.

Using the TMBF logo above can someone remove the bit where it says welcome to the motorbike forum and replace with:

We will put it top right to scroll with existing advertisers and link to a fee page.

will have a go.. lazy lol. What font/colour should i use?

lol not lazy, just dont have a clue how to begin (the current logo was done by someone else)

Same/similar font as the bit you will be replacing (whatever that is?) and black writing

Sorry lol, im a social worker cant do this kinda shit :mrgreen:

lol not lazy, just dont have a clue how to begin (the current logo was done by someone else)

Same/similar font as the bit you will be replacing (whatever that is?) and black writing

Sorry lol, im a social worker cant do this kinda shit :mrgreen:

okay.. not sure what font, but arial black seems close :) fireworworks is being stupid at the moment so the text is being stupid :(

That "Welcome to The Motorbike Forum" bit is not a part of logo so it should be replaced easily. Somewhere in page code I would guess :scratch:

That "Welcome to The Motorbike Forum" bit is not a part of logo so it should be replaced easily. Somewhere in page code I would guess :scratch:

Oh lol. completely misread what was wanted. Serves me right for trying to do something when i cant keep my eyes open. Cypek is right, its not part of the logo, it is in the code. Cant help with that, sorry.

How's this?

tch. now its getting all fancie and flashing.. way out of my league lol.

P.s I like it :)

lol sorry, was sat watching the Wright Stuff and messing about with it and wasn't aware of any more posts after the original request from Vicki. Didn't mean to tread on anyones toes. :) Sowwy.

How's this?

tch. now its getting all fancie and flashing.. way out of my league lol.

P.s I like it :)

lol sorry, was sat watching the Wright Stuff and messing about with it and wasn't aware of any more posts after the original request from Vicki. Didn't mean to tread on anyones toes. :) Sowwy.

When I say 'it' i mean the logo and not myself. :) I could be misquoted there. :oops: