Registration is quick and easy 

World Cup 2018

vicki

Do you care?

Should we care?

Can we do a good job?

I dunno, we might not have to!

All to be revealed... NOW! :mrgreen:

Rather the money was spent on bailing the banks out than on football that only a small selection of the country will enjoy or benefit from.

Ooooh we're skint, the country is bankrupt lets spend cash on football. Lets also waste tax payers money on sending the PM to foreign climes to aid us in getting the cup here.

Gutted, I really wanted to go a world cup match at Anfeild!!

It the only way you will get to see a decent game there. :D

What the f**k do Russia have apart from dancing bears?!!

I take it you didn't watch their presentation then. Fantastic country.

pissed off don't come close,apparantly £486 million this campaign as cost, sepp fatter should step down the fat piece of shit he is, my dummy is out but i believe england should pull out of all fifa competitions, england fans are the largest group of travellers in the world and england generates the most amount of cash in football, some thing is definiatly corrupt about this decision, who the fook want's to go to russia for a football competition, they got dancing bears and nobodys got any teeth, 57 before i get a chance to go to a world cup match in my own country, it's a joke, we should pull out now cos no competition will be the same without england in it. RANT OVER.............for now

Theres more chance of the world cup being played on the

moon than in England. I think you'se have somehow pissed

everyone off, its the same as Eurovision how many countries

vote for the UK. With things the way they are a multi million

or billion outlay is the last thing every needs I think people in

the UK should be happy and anyone that really wants to see

it can start saving for their ticket.

It the only way you will get to see a decent game there. :D

Haha, that's a good one.

they got dancing bears and nobodys got any teeth,

Yeah right, the same thing about teeth can be said about Brits, plus that everyone is goddamn fat. Gotta love stereotypes eh :roll:

And I don't see corruption anywhere. Everyone knows that FIFA's been promoting 'smaller' countries (in football way), for the same reason RSA had latest WC, and Poland and Ukraine will host Euro 2012.

Ok so this may have cost us as a Country a few million quid for no gain, BUT....

If we had won the bid think about the amount of cash being bought into the Country and all the small businesses that would have earnt from it.

Small hotels, B&Bs, Camp sites, food retailers and drinking holes all over the UK would have been earning extra cash. The grounds holding the matches would have been selling food, drinks and merchandies all bring in extra cash. Public Transport, extra passengers = more cash. the list is endless...

We all lose out in the end..

Me, I was looking forward to getting to watch world class football on home turf...and before anyone else says it..no not the England Team... :up: :cheers:

Do you care? NO

Should we care? NO, WELL I DONT

Can we do a good job? NO ENGLAND f**k UP EVERYTHING

I dunno, we might not have to!

All to be revealed... NOW! :mrgreen:

im glad england didnt get it, uniteds ground is 5 mins away and traffic would of been a nightmare.

I`m easily pleased. I`m glad my club gets a dimono away team in every other week spending money, buying our beer. As for the football, I`m sure we`ll have it rammed down our throats wherever it comes from.

Just think, if you`re young enough to be playing in 2018 and 2022 you`ll go from -40deg to +50deg.