Lovely Ride out, 28.01.2011

Nogin

Well the roads dried out nicely so I decided to take the CBR out for a spin, there were two main reasons for this...

1) it was the first dry sunny day I've had since I got her and I was itching to go for a blast.

2) I wanted to work out her MPG.

I va e a rather natty App on teh I phone called road trip and it works out the running costs, MPG, service etc for your vehicle.

Anyhow, I took off from Home and Popped into Cranwell to drop something off at a friends house, then rode down the High Dike all the way to Colsterworth, then from Colsterworth to Grantham, Popped into the Honda garage for a Hello! then I went over to Sleaford, and from there back Home. Cracking Run, I topped up with fuel and it showed 46.37 MPG!

The bike Is just soooooooo smooooothe, The gear changes are nice, the brakes sharp and she purred along. I'm very pleased with her so far.