Registration is quick and easy 

The stress of biking

nman1

Went out for a little bimble on Saturday and Sunday. Woke up this morning and I could hardly move my neck or lower back. I think I may have got it cold due to the wind etc. Anyone else get this ??????

Still worth it though to be on the bike but I`m tottering about like a bloody robot with rust.

Went out for a little bimble on Saturday and Sunday. Woke up this morning and I could hardly move my neck or lower back. I think I may have got it cold due to the wind etc. Anyone else get this ??????

Still worth it though to be on the bike but I`m tottering about like a bloody robot with rust.

Cant feckin remember, its been so long since i were oot for a run :(

Think i was a bit achey coming back from the TMBF rally, but thats boring motorway most of the way back.

Mebe its time for a cruser Neil :angel12: :up:

Think i was a bit achey coming back from the TMBF rally, but thats boring motorway most of the way back.

Mebe its time for a cruser Neil :angel12: :up:

:shock: Cruiser NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO that just will not happen

I would say its old age! :seeya: :lol:

I get it in my knees and ankles sometimes

:stupid:

you all old gits :lol:

nman1 is you name victor meldrew :?: :seeya:

:lol: Not quite wolfie, don`t own a flat cap :D

Please send in your donations, however small, to the 'Buy Neil a Flat cap' fund.

:mrgreen:

I ache anyway from the many injuries I've had over the years but I do have to say that I went to Dan's yesterday and I've not been on the bike for a long run for quite a while and so my neck seized up. Unfortunatley all I could do was sit and stare at the Superbowl till 3am. What a life. :(

;)

Mebe its time for a cruser Neil :angel12: :up:[/quote

Hey I love my cruiser ...

:shock: Cruiser NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO that just will not happen

he he he this thread made me laugh. During the summer I was out for a day on the bike went everywhere, the only pain I had was in my nads... I had to stop and take a break it felt like someone had kicked me in the groin.

I`m sure you do archiec, just not my kind of bike mate, no offence meant.

Had a hell of a night last night. Neck, shoulder and back muscles all ceased up at once and I could hardly move. Just managed to get into work today but on the BUS ffs, and you all know how much I hate public transport.

Todays occupants included a polish lady on the phone the entire trip in front of me and two Bantoo tribe fishwives giving it hell in swahili for the entire journey. Feck knows what they were on about they kept talking over each other at 100db.

Oh well, some poor sod is worse of than me so onwards and forwards :D