Registration is quick and easy 

Get a cheaper car or get my bike license and go from there?!

Rae

Well, I find myself awake at ridiculous o'clock thinking of my options, I've been offered £500 for my old '93 disco tdi, and having the thought of " I can get a little runaround car for the time being, OR I could have a go and see what I could do in the way of lessons, tests etc and getting my bike license"(which leaves me without a vehicle, but will leave me with a FOB grin) although I'm leaning towards the notion of finding a 125 for the timebeing also..... The joys of mild insomnia and a craving to ride!

:stupid:

And asking a question like that on a bike forum just what did you expect as an answer ? :lol:

Why do you think i asked the question on a bike forum :wink:

I just need to find a 125 for £500 or under now!

By work I mean cosmetic and the older ones are not restricted. :D

Ahhhh....... :twisted: I like your thinking! And about the work, i was going to say, cars i can do, bike i have NO ideadhow to do even basic stuff (yet)

Dude, I'd buy a Disco off you for 500 quid. I need something bigger than my mondingo lol.

It's in need of the clutch being looked at, and a few other more-or-less minor things doing, and it's old, 1993 vintage!

With snowtax still partially in effect and the good LR name these are shifting for good money still! Age doesn't count a jot on these beasts! Try eBay it.... Might double ya available bike pennies!

To be fair, i've considered breaking it for spares, worth almost triple in bits than it is whole! But i don't have the room to do it :( I'm still asking about if anyone wants it, see if i get offered higher than the £500, but i can only do that for so long before the fella loses interest