Crash Pads

Guest MichaelLBP

Hia, i have bought a Honda cbf125 week ago and i havent been driving a bike before. im doing quite well for a newbie but today i had that guy jumped from behind of the bus straight in front of me and i had to break immidiately ( it was raining so the road was quite wet ). As u can guess i felt off the bike and made a scratch. The guy just looked at me and run away like fastest sprinter on the world !! I wass looking on ebay and google for crasch pads for cbf125 but with no results :( all i could find was cbf600 and the bigger ones... anyone have any idea where i coiud find the crash pads that would fit my cbf125 ? i dont want to scratch it more and more as im a learner and i know that it was first accident but not the last one.

Thanks, Mike

hello and welcome to TMBF :D

please say hello in the newbies section

and put your location in your profile :lol:

I'm not too sure what you mean by crash pads!

you can get crash bungs to fit most bikes

sometimes called crash mushrooms.

they're lumps of plastic which you bolt to the frame

they stick out further than the fairing

so hit the ground first in a spill.

Hey, ye ill do so and say hi ;)

Ye i probably meant crash mushrooms but im not English and its not my primary language so i didnt know how they are professionally called ;>. I found that forum very helpfull so im looking forward to get a lot of help here as im a learner !!

Mike