Rideout 27th February - NOT GOING TO WALES NOW!

Right, so it's been ages since I last organised a rideout and I think, seeing as the weather looks like it's getting a bit better that it was high time I did.

I think the plan will be to start from the Ace Cafe early around 8am and get going at about 9:30am.

I've not planned a route yet so am open to suggestions.

I've not done it before but I'm going to ask for this one that you have a bigger (over 125cc) bike. I will plan an all inclusive rideout for another day (maybe the 26th of Feb if anyone is interested...).

Roads will probably take in the A32 and A272 with a stop at Loomies to warm up then on to the coast or something. This is a route that me and a few others on the forum have done a couple of times. Maybe it might be nice to head out west rather than east...

Anyway, if you're up for coming along pop a note down here. I'll post up a confirmed route by Sunday.

Edited by wannars125

ok so I've been thinking and I reckon a blast out to the Brecon Beacons might be fun.

Here's a possible route!

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps/ms?hl=en& ... a5c691&z=8

Could agree a meet at Loomies then ride out to South Coast - but South Wales & back from Kent in February? :eek2: Maybe in a couple months wannars :oops:

I would say that I'm keeping this to decent weather only. If it looks like the weather is going to be rubbish I will cancel. Please make sure your numbers are in the contacts section so I can let you know if there are any issues.

Hi Wannars, just checked the 5 day forecast and it looks like it'll be brighter but with chance of showers which means anything can still happen....except that it will be warm :roll:

Why don't we keep the ride shorter? ( to where the dry weather is ) More people might be interested.. :3some:

I can be at the ACE for an early breakfast in case anyone else was thinking of meeting us. Mobile is in the contacts section

Then we can meet you, have sat-nav so no problem to find you, hopefully. :seeya: