Registration is quick and easy 

Insurance They don't cover me... LOL

tuexnovia

Hi guys I've contracted this insurance for mi 125cc; http://www.mceinsurance.com/scooter-insurance/

I paid 160Pounds.

The problem is when they called me and told me...

Excuse me if you want to be cover for our insurance until 5.000 Pounds

you would have to pay yearly 36 Pounds more. Then if something happens to you we gonna pay you... Until 5.000 Pounds... (SORRY LOL)

Then I told them no, because it's suppose I'm paying for this and no just 5.000 Pound I can imagine like in Spain they gonna cover me until 30.000 Pound or something like that...

I think, if I an accident happen and is my fault mi insurance have to pay them... UNTIL HOW much money? I don't know and I'd need to know it

Whilst if an accident happen and is their fault... Their insurance must to pay me.

You know what I mean?

Then my question is, someone please can tell me what happen here?

Thanks I hope someone knows about I'm speaking...

Are you saying that your insurance will only cover a certain amount of payout money? That seems a bit weird, what happens if you write off someone's car and it costs more than £5,000?

Usual upper limit is in the millions I believe?

Are you saying that your insurance will only cover a certain amount of payout money? That seems a bit weird, what happens if you write off someone's car and it costs more than £5,000?

Usual upper limit is in the millions I believe?

I thing I understood bad Because I think they trying to SELL...

The thing is... IF something happens to you independently if is or not your fault...

They gonna give to you until 5.000 Pounds...

Because I've been reading the policy Documents and I can read a lot of useful thing...

among other things... If they steal your motorbike between 22:00 and 06:00 for example they gonna pay you better because you can found this article on the contract they will pay you according their own tariffs (Or rate I don't know)

Just you have to read, Then i found this xDDDD I knew it but in London I wasn't sure...

The maximum amount that will be paid out for damage to a third party's property will be 20.000.000 Pounds...

If someone know something else... Thanks guys... Sorry for mi English

Is this seperate personal accident cover they are trying to sell you?

I'm with MCE as well, they've haven't contacted me about taking out personal accident cover (although my bank have tried!) but I have just looked on their website and I see that personal accident cover is £36.

You don't need to have personal accident cover, its just an optional extra so yes, they are trying to make a sale.

I don't think it makes a difference to your insurance policy or excess, just means if you are in an accident and no one else is involved you can claim for personal injury as well as for your vehicle to be fixed. (obviously if your insurance is third party only or third party fire and theft you can't claim for damage to your vehicle).