sod it i failed my theory test

Better luck next time m8. Hazard perception is sh*t. I was struggling with it as well and I got 44 points on my test (thats a pass mark lol). I still think it has nothing to do with reality and is completely pointless...

thanks,i have booked another test but not until 17 march .it seems i see they hazard just before THEY say i should and if i hold back i get a low score.i did miss out on a score as i clicked to many times or so the PC said :D .still ill do it another 2 times if i need to then ill get a 125,i need to get on a bike and a 125 on L plates is better than sod all :lol:

Yeah your meant to click when you see the hazard and then again when it actually becomes a hazard, but it only registers clicks within I think its 5 seconds of the thing actualy becoming a hazard and people with driving experience tend to see the hazards before this and the nearer to the thing actually becoming a hazard you are when you click the less points you get.

So! What I did was I'd click as soon as I see it and then try and estimate the point at which I was 5 seconds away from it becoming a hazard and click again. I think also you can click twice within the 5 seconds to make sure you get it. I did quite well so it must have worked!

Some advice here;

http://www.theorytestadvice.co.uk/hazar ... n-test.php

thanks,i have booked another test but not until 17 march .it seems i see they hazard just before THEY say i should and if i hold back i get a low score.i did miss out on a score as i clicked to many times or so the PC said :D .still ill do it another 2 times if i need to then ill get a 125,i need to get on a bike and a 125 on L plates is better than sod all :lol:

Yeah, it is a common problem of seeing hazard before that stupid program thinks it is a hazard... I did the same :roll:

Don't worry mate, you'll pass next time. When I was doing theory for the car I failed first time on hazard, I had 42 :evil: The second time it was 52 :lol:

And bike theory, I managed to get 65 or 68.

this may seem daft , but the first time i went for my test i really practised on hazrd , passed that and just failed the questions , on the second attempt oi did the oppersite and passed questions and failed haard somehow , i gave myself more time , stepped back , chilled out , didnnt rush into anything with the third , as for me these things turn into an obsession , like today i just failed y mod 1 , took the speedtrap a bit fast and swerved knocking a cone , i dont want to give up , but i dont really want to redo it. soo my tip is , for theory , revise each thing in fair amounts , i came across a site which everyday had 5 sections and in each were 6 questions on different topics thatd change , say section one would be signs , section 2 rules on breaking , i found them remarkably helpful. if you read too much into the hazard as i did , and by the sounds of it youare a little , just keep practising , everyone gets there , its easier said than done saying stay calm but these thngs are sent to try us , best of look on your next test date , then on mod 1 and 2..