Your worst joke!!!

7 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Sibling, spat and daily Mail in the same sentence- shudder. 

Its happening again....lol

I think she's going to have to explain to some of her posher friends who this eejit is who keeps interrupting their meghan bashing....

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, NeilM said:

Its happening again....lol

I think she's going to have to explain to some of her posher friends who this eejit is who keeps interrupting their meghan bashing....

Lol your going to have to go all royal yourself and say I’m taking this very seriously and it will be addressed by the family privately 😂

23 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Lol your going to have to go all royal yourself and say I’m taking this very seriously and it will be addressed by the family privately 😂

I'm just going to grass her up to our mam...lol

See. Rather confusingly we were both brought up in a not very royalist household😂😄

I really can’t understand why anyone is at all interested in the royal family squabble.

That kind of “he said” “she said” shit happens all the time and is unsurprising and part of life.

Why does anyone care what the f*ck either side says or thinks?

I’m inclined to believe that it’s a sign that people are so bored and disinterested with their own unfulfilled existences they can only find excitement vicariously through others misfortunes, witness the sea of ‘my real story’ magazines on the supermarket shelves & augmented reality tv shows.

Also there seems to be only two sides: for & against, with no reasonable middle ground - again it’s a sign of the polarisation of society  on any issue: “ you’re with me or against me”

Quite frankly I’m sick to the back teeth of it.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Mickly said:

I really can’t understand why anyone is at all interested in the royal family squabble.

That kind of “he said” “she said” shit happens all the time and is unsurprising and part of life.

Why does anyone care what the f*ck either side says or thinks?

I’m inclined to believe that it’s a sign that people are so bored and disinterested with their own unfulfilled existences they can only find excitement vicariously through others misfortunes, witness the sea of ‘my real story’ magazines on the supermarket shelves & augmented reality tv shows.

Also there seems to be only two sides: for & against, with no reasonable middle ground - again it’s a sign of the polarisation of society  on any issue: “ you’re with me or against me”

Quite frankly I’m sick to the back teeth of it.

My points entirely.  Its nothing to do with anyone else.

Unless of course I'm subsidising it.

24 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Wonder what’s changed for her?!

I have no clue really. At a guess horses....

She is a horse riding instructor. Must say a very successful one. Thus she's around folk with money.

Would be very dull place if we were all the same though.

Makes family gatherings quite entertaining at times tho....lol

My kids just chuck the match n watch it go....lol

I think she's a first generation tory😂😄😂

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, NeilM said:

I have no clue really. At a guess horses....

She is a horse riding instructor. Must say a very successful one. Thus she's around folk with money.

Would be very dull place if we were all the same though.

Makes family gatherings quite entertaining at times tho....lol

My kids just chuck the match n watch it go....lol

I think she's a first generation tory😂😄😂

🧐 interesting. I wonder if there are any left wing horsey people. I don’t know any but I live in the West Country where to avoid any confusion or discussion your political party is stamped on your birth certificate 😂

Edited by Slowlycatchymonkey
Lol- Xtreme! 😂
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

We’ve not yet found a much to assassinate, don’t worry we’ll keep searching and as you accidentally share more your file will plump with potential mwah ha ha haaa 😂

@NeilM you have to watch this one you know what they say slowly slowly...

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, onesea said:

@NeilM you have to watch this one you know what they say slowly slowly...

All I can say is those photos of me in Chicago Rock Cafe in Norwich are photoshopped. Honest. I was nowhere near. I couldn’t have been there - I have witnesses who will confirm I was in Vodka Revolutions at the time. 😂😂😂

28 minutes ago, Steve_M said:

All I can say is those photos of me in Chicago Rock Cafe in Norwich are photoshopped. Honest. I was nowhere near. I couldn’t have been there - I have witnesses who will confirm I was in Vodka Revolutions at the time. 😂😂😂

If you’re so innocent reveal said photos for judge and jury massacre  acquittal, thought not 😂

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

If you’re so innocent reveal said photos for judge and jury massacre  acquittal, thought not 😂

To reveal the photos would mean I’d have to pay for them, which would be an admission of guilt. Now, in law, one is not obliged to incriminate oneself. 

25 minutes ago, Steve_M said:

To reveal the photos would mean I’d have to pay for them, which would be an admission of guilt. Now, in law, one is not obliged to incriminate oneself. 

True true but I bet Steve is your real name and M is probably an initial from your surname .. schoolboy error.

28 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

True true but I bet Steve is your real name and M is probably an initial from your surname .. schoolboy error.

At least one person on here, other than myself, knows my real name. It’s not an issue. 

A middle-aged frumpy couple return to a Mercedes dealership where the salesman has just sold
the car they were interested in to a beautiful, leggy, busty blonde.
"I thought you said you would hold that car till we raised the £75,000 asking price," said the man.
"Yet I just heard you close the deal for £65, 000 to the lovely young lady there.
You told us there could be no discount on this model."
"Well, what can I tell you? She had the ready cash and, just look at her, how could I resist?"
replied the grinning salesman.
Just then, the young woman approached the middle-aged couple and gave them the keys.
"There you go Dad," she said. "I told you I could get the tosser to reduce the price!”
  • Haha 9