Your worst joke!!!

1 hour ago, Six30 said:

Pic thumbnail

That's not funny you twat 😁 I nearly died from appendicitis when I was 10, incorrecty diagnosed as food poisoning and left to suffer for a week, burst appendix, then blue lights to op theatre.

11 minutes ago, Bender said:

That's not funny you twat 😁 I nearly died from appendicitis when I was 10, incorrecty diagnosed as food poisoning and left to suffer for a week, burst appendix, then blue lights to op theatre.

Did you have Lucozade? 

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Bender said:

Almost ditto. Bad pains put down to being a whinging git (8 yo) but passed out on last day of term before Christmas.  Blue lights to hospital, appendix immediately removed and released on Christmas Eve. Not my best childhood memory.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, S-Westerly said:

Almost ditto. Bad pains put down to being a whinging git (8 yo) but passed out on last day of term before Christmas.  Blue lights to hospital, appendix immediately removed and released on Christmas Eve. Not my best childhood memory.

Six really going for TOTY 😁 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Bender said:

brilliant , blue lights at 10 , you must of been buzzing .

• Haha 1

I certainly was as in those un pc days I was sitting up front between the ambulance crew and with it being dark the blue lights were great. Completely forgot about the pain in my gut.