Your worst joke!!!

1 hour ago, Stu said:

Are you a drummer? 

No but I was in a Reggae band , only played the triangle , I used stand at the back and ting .

• Haha 3

Today a friend who had just posted an anti vax message and is let say, Not interested in have COVID vaccine posted on FB

“Because I’m not putting an untested, unlicensed vaccine in my body for protection against something that won’t kill me if I catch it”

Next response:

“I feel you’ve put lots of untested unlicensed things in your body mate”

Guessing some one knows him well, it made me chuckle….

Edited by onesea
  • Like 5

On 06/06/2021 at 20:04, onesea said:

Latest travel update COVID - Green List

The Green list will consist solely of countries that voted for the UK in the European Song Contest.

UPDATE. 

Looks like negotiations in progress.

The European countries on the Amber list that will require no isolation, are those that allowed England to the final in the European football championship.

The position in Italy still to be decided.

Edited by onesea
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

One for S-Westerly 😂

Retired sailor puts on his old uniform and goes down to the docks once more for old times sake. He hires a prostitute and takes her up to a room. He's going at it as best he can for a guy his age. The old sailor asks "How am I doing?" The prostitute replies, "Well Sailor
you're doing about 3 knots." "3 knots?" he replies, "Whats that supposed to mean?" She says "Your knot hard, you're knot in, and you're knot getting your f**kin money back."
  • Haha 2