Berik Moto GP Titanium 1 piece suit

Guest philgale

Guest philgale

Well, nothing bad to say about this suit. It has served me very well over the last couple of years and has held together brilliantly in about 5 crashes, most of which saw me sliding at about 80mph on my arse and I got up without a mark on my and carried on my day :D

they are made of Kangaroo Leather so are very light compared to cow leather.

Paid about £550 for them, only thing i dont like about the suit is the Moto GP written all over them but most of that has fallen off since crashing.

hes a vid of me crashing in them, as the bike spins you can see me on my arse :lol: the arm split open but this was the 4th crash in them and nothing a bit of duct tape didnt sort out. the 5th crash the leg split open but again no damage to me, they have since been repaired and im still using them as i love them that much.

">