Guest TripAcesAAA

first post in all its pictoral glory! :D

noobie here.

hello, a quick question, what tools do i need to tighten my chain?

a link or two needs choppin off it, i'll probably just take it to the shop, but i bought a stand for it today off ebay, so i might as well make use of it, i just hope its wide enough for my tw's tractor tyre.

it has got an sort of adjuster thing on it, but the time i took it to the shop before, they just lopped some links off, as you can see here, using the adjuster wears away the notches.

http://www.motorcyclenews.com/upload/728/images/07EE4446-01.jpg

a bit about mee:

i been riding for just over a year now, had two bikes. one bought brand new off ebay, chinese import piece of shit (i learn all my lessons the hard way), it fell apart and i sold it for 100 four months later (bought for 480+100 for new exhaust).

anyway now i have a yamaha tw 125 and i love it, its done 30,000 miles and the gearbox is clunky and i'll be selling it on and getting a newer model, or maybe just keep it and get a proper bike when i pass my test.

http://img.alibaba.com/photo/11170481/Yamaha_Tw200_Offroad.jpg